World Class Drum Lessons based in Cary, NC [Private, Group, Clinics, Seminars]
Right now is your time to get Drum Lesson
information on my step by step, Quick and Easy,
Patented, Speed Learning techniques, to become a
Champion Drummer in any field. I also have
World Records in Speed Drumming!
Policies for "The Percussionist's Studio"
1) Studio sessions - 30 minute sessions, not pro-rated each month.
2) Payments should be installed on the 4th or last session of the current month to pay for your next month.
3) If you should happen to forget to pay on this day, please send it to my address. ( I will let you know.)
4) There is a 7 day grace period if payment is not received on the due date. After that, a late charge.
5) Payments are also available by the quarter, trimester, or semester.
6) Unless I notify you, your sessions will proceed on schedule.
7) BTW, you will be credited a free or extra lesson for any new or returnee student that starts from
. Trading lessons
If you need to trade a lesson, you can:
Email me and I'll and I'll put your name on a sign up sheet for a student-to-student lesson tradefor times\days with other students. To help, it's best to give an advance notice of a week or more of when you are available for a trade to avoid phone tag, to notify other students of trades. Trading is free.
If you need to take a break or discontinue, please notify me by the last session of the current month so I can contact any students who are waiting for such a time slot to be available.
. The Extra Session:
I understand and agree to theabove policies.
Please sign, date, return, and keep a copy for yourself.
You are reserving 4 sessions per month. Please plan for as many as possible.. Referral Credit on New Students
Parent's Name and Date ____________________________________________________________________________
Print Student's Name__________________________________________________________________________________
E-mail at Eric@Percman.com